Maine Homeless Management Information System (Maine HMIS)
HUD requires that every Continuum of Care work together to implement a shared data system designed to provide an un-duplicated count of homeless individuals, information on the number of people who are homeless, related demographics, and their needs over time.
In Maine, development of an HMIS system is part of a larger strategic vision and dedicated statewide system which will allow agencies to share information for the purpose of better serving the needs of people who are homeless. HMIS is designed to protect client confidentiality while at the same time bringing together the agencies and people who can provide assistance. Access to the HMIS system is restricted to homeless service providers, but aggregate data and periodic reports will be published as they become available.
Some of the latest Maine HMIS news and information
- Webinar – ART Reporting 101 – all the Basics plus more – June 6th
- Webinar – Outreach Training (Youth/PATH) for New Users
- PATH 2013 Data Entry Form
- ServicePoint 5.8.0 upgrade is about one month away.
- Internet Slowdown 4/19/2013
- ServicePoint performance issues update
- April 5, 2013 – Connectivity Issues
- ServicePoint performance issues update, “it is the web”
- WEDNESDAY APRIL 2, Bowman Systems maintenance will start at 9 pm
- Fixed – problem where Exit date for client could not be saved
- FYI-The data for reporting in ART is not updated on weekends
- HPRP ART Reports going into retirement
- Jan 25-26-27 Update Completed
- Emergency System Outage – Friday January 25, 2013
- More info about Jan 25-26-27 Update
- Bowman Training Tip:HOW IS ‘APR’ INCOME BEING CALCULATED
- 2013 Point in Time Count: HMIS Users
- 2013 Point in Time Count: Domestic Violence Providers
- 2013 Point in Time Count: Outreach programs, Non-HMIS/Non-DV programs
- Point-in-Time Reports 2013
- Housing Inventory Chart Update Form / Report
- Bowman tip ” client that is entered into a program. Later, another client joins the first client’s household”
- NOFA Renewal 5A, 5B, 5C reports are ready (Updated)
- 2012 NOFA Application: Supporting Reports
- Bowman Training Tip – Changing data and Interim reviews
- Bowman Training Tip – Security and EDA
- ServicePoint with IOS6 and Mountain Lion now work as they should (If you don’t use a Mac or IPad this won’t impact you)
- ServicePoint udated to version 5.7.8 (many minor fixes, a few new features)
- Program participation days / nights for period reports, w Household not available
- HURRICANE ISAAC: BOWMAN SYSTEMS HOSTING AND DATA CENTER READINESS
- Agency data completeness and DKR by Data Standard Report
- New Prompts on the New 0625 – HUD CoC APR
- A letter from the Maine Continuum of Care Data Committee – updated 8/10
- Updated the 0623 – HUD HPRP APR and the 0624 – HPRP APR Detail reports
- Spring Cleaning to cleanup, improve performance and security
- Changes in sub- assessment data visibility (Yes the data is still there)
- Is ART Looking a bit different?
- FYI- HUD HMIS.INFO Site being retired
- Report update: UDE data Quality DKR v1.2 retired
- Make sure that your data is secure!
- Interim and Follow Up Assessments fixed
- Household management in ServicePoint v.5.7
- Interim and Follow Up Reviews
- How do I think about recording information about client stays in my program?
- Entry Exits for multi person Households in Shelter