Maine Homeless Management Information System (Maine HMIS)
HUD requires that every Continuum of Care work together to implement a shared data system designed to provide an un-duplicated count of homeless individuals, information on the number of people who are homeless, related demographics, and their needs over time.
In Maine, development of an HMIS system is part of a larger strategic vision and dedicated statewide system which will allow agencies to share information for the purpose of better serving the needs of people who are homeless. HMIS is designed to protect client confidentiality while at the same time bringing together the agencies and people who can provide assistance. Access to the HMIS system is restricted to homeless service providers, but aggregate data and periodic reports will be published as they become available.
Some of the latest Maine HMIS news and information
- Interim Assessment and CoC APR reporting video
- Old Data error and correcting the PIT count
- Annual Point-in-Time Count
- 0625 – HUD CoC APR – v20 report update
- Save the date: Interim Review and Subassessment training, February 13th
- Housing Inventory 2014
- Save the Date – PATH Workflow Review Training – February 6, 2014
- 2014 Housing Inventory Chart – HMIS Users
- 2014 Point-in-TimeFor ServicePoint users Webinar recorded
- NOFA Report 0636 – calculation issues
- CoC APR Update from Bowman
- Sugestions from ServicePoint re NOFA project application data
- Webinar – Data Reporting for the Point-In-Time – January 8th
- ART and Internet running slow?
- NOFA updated reports available
- Client Living Situation History report withdrawn for now…
- Clean Data 101 Webinar – December 4
- CoC APR v18/v15 versions available now!
- 2014 Point in Time Count: HMIS Users
- Income reporting issue with new APR and e-Snaps
- 11/7/13 System Outage moved to 11pm tonight
- new versions of the “0625 – HUD CoC APR” and the “0631 – CoC APR Detail”.
- HPRP Reports and the ART Gallery and SSVF
- CoC APR e-snaps updated, new ART reports comming
- 2013 Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR)!
- Update to the APR update… do not use the old APR…
- Update on CoC APR in E-snaps. Changes on hold?
- Maine Homeless Initiatives Virtual Office site turned off
- New APR report available
- CoC APR CHANGES as of October 1, 2013
- HMIS System Hardware upgrade, Wednesday September 18 completed
- HMIS Team Update
- ServicePoint Upgrade – Thursday, August 15th
- Home to Stay SSOM Matrix
- Webinar – ART Reporting 101 – all the Basics plus more – Recorded June 6th
- Updated ESG data Completeness Certification reports
- Home To Stay – HCV Documents for Navigators
- Home To Stay HCV Application Documents
- ART Reporting 101 Part one
- PATH Peer Navigator collecton form
- ServicePoint Performance Issue: Google Chrome
- Webinar – Outreach Training (Youth/PATH) for New Users
- PATH 2013 Data Entry Form
- ServicePoint 5.8.0 upgrade is about one month away.
- Internet Slowdown 4/19/2013