Maine Homeless Management Information System (Maine HMIS)
HUD requires that every Continuum of Care work together to implement a shared data system designed to provide an un-duplicated count of homeless individuals, information on the number of people who are homeless, related demographics, and their needs over time.
In Maine, development of an HMIS system is part of a larger strategic vision and dedicated statewide system which will allow agencies to share information for the purpose of better serving the needs of people who are homeless. HMIS is designed to protect client confidentiality while at the same time bringing together the agencies and people who can provide assistance. Access to the HMIS system is restricted to homeless service providers, but aggregate data and periodic reports will be published as they become available.
Some of the latest Maine HMIS news and information
- Client Living Situation History report withdrawn for now…
- Clean Data 101 Webinar – December 4
- CoC APR v18/v15 versions available now!
- 2014 Point in Time Count: HMIS Users
- Income reporting issue with new APR and e-Snaps
- 11/7/13 System Outage moved to 11pm tonight
- new versions of the “0625 – HUD CoC APR” and the “0631 – CoC APR Detail”.
- HPRP Reports and the ART Gallery and SSVF
- CoC APR e-snaps updated, new ART reports comming
- 2013 Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR)!
- Update to the APR update… do not use the old APR…
- Update on CoC APR in E-snaps. Changes on hold?
- Maine Homeless Initiatives Virtual Office site turned off
- New APR report available
- CoC APR CHANGES as of October 1, 2013
- HMIS System Hardware upgrade, Wednesday September 18 completed
- HMIS Team Update
- ServicePoint Upgrade – Thursday, August 15th
- Home to Stay SSOM Matrix
- Webinar – ART Reporting 101 – all the Basics plus more – Recorded June 6th
- Updated ESG data Completeness Certification reports
- Home To Stay – HCV Documents for Navigators
- Home To Stay HCV Application Documents
- ART Reporting 101 Part one
- PATH Peer Navigator collecton form
- ServicePoint Performance Issue: Google Chrome
- Webinar – Outreach Training (Youth/PATH) for New Users
- PATH 2013 Data Entry Form
- ServicePoint 5.8.0 upgrade is about one month away.
- Internet Slowdown 4/19/2013
- ServicePoint performance issues update
- ServicePoint performance issues update, “it is the web”
- Fixed – problem where Exit date for client could not be saved
- FYI-The data for reporting in ART is not updated on weekends
- HPRP ART Reports going into retirement
- Bowman Training Tip:HOW IS ‘APR’ INCOME BEING CALCULATED
- 2013 Point in Time Count: Domestic Violence Providers
- 2013 Point in Time Count: Outreach programs, Non-HMIS/Non-DV programs
- Point-in-Time Reports 2013
- Housing Inventory Chart Update Form / Report
- Bowman tip ” client that is entered into a program. Later, another client joins the first client’s household”
- NOFA Renewal 5A, 5B, 5C reports are ready (Updated)
- 2012 NOFA Application: Supporting Reports
- Bowman Training Tip – Changing data and Interim reviews
- Bowman Training Tip – Security and EDA