Maine Homeless Management Information System (Maine HMIS)
HUD requires that every Continuum of Care work together to implement a shared data system designed to provide an un-duplicated count of homeless individuals, information on the number of people who are homeless, related demographics, and their needs over time.
In Maine, development of an HMIS system is part of a larger strategic vision and dedicated statewide system which will allow agencies to share information for the purpose of better serving the needs of people who are homeless. HMIS is designed to protect client confidentiality while at the same time bringing together the agencies and people who can provide assistance. Access to the HMIS system is restricted to homeless service providers, but aggregate data and periodic reports will be published as they become available.
Some of the latest Maine HMIS news and information
- Agreement Forms
- Updated reports and retired reports Listing
- Home To Stay HCV Application Documents Updated 8/2014
- Registration Reminder – HMIS Training Symposium
- APR Training and User Forum
- Save the Date – APR Training and User Forum
- CoC APR Report updated
- Reminder – HMIS Survey (Last Two Weeks)
- MaineHMIS.org Website Difficulties Resolved
- ART reports updates completed
- ART 101 Part 2 – Filters and Controls
- Service Point update and scheduled down time. 5/16 and 5/17
- ServicePoint computer, cpu, memory, and browser requirements
- ServicePoint update Thursday May 15 at 11pm
- Reminder – HMIS Survey
- Final 2014 HMIS Data Standards Released
- ART reporting problems today, fixed
- Webinar: ART Reporting 101 – Beyond the Basics
- HMIS Data Quality Workshop – Boston, May 12, 2014
- Letter from the Chairs of Maine’s CoCs – HMIS Survey
- URGENT HMIS MESSAGE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!
- Training Tip – Effective Dates
- Ransom-ware Warning!
- HUD statment on Windows XP end of life
- HUD Updates to the APR in E-Snaps
- Interim Assessment and CoC APR reporting video
- Old Data error and correcting the PIT count
- Annual Point-in-Time Count
- 0625 – HUD CoC APR – v20 report update
- Save the date: Interim Review and Subassessment training, February 13th
- Housing Inventory 2014
- Save the Date – PATH Workflow Review Training – February 6, 2014
- 2014 Housing Inventory Chart – HMIS Users
- 2014 Point-in-TimeFor ServicePoint users Webinar recorded
- NOFA Report 0636 – calculation issues
- CoC APR Update from Bowman
- Sugestions from ServicePoint re NOFA project application data
- Webinar – Data Reporting for the Point-In-Time – January 8th
- ART and Internet running slow?
- NOFA updated reports available
- Client Living Situation History report withdrawn for now…
- Clean Data 101 Webinar – December 4
- CoC APR v18/v15 versions available now!
- 2014 Point in Time Count: HMIS Users
- Income reporting issue with new APR and e-Snaps