Maine Homeless Management Information System (Maine HMIS)
HUD requires that every Continuum of Care work together to implement a shared data system designed to provide an un-duplicated count of homeless individuals, information on the number of people who are homeless, related demographics, and their needs over time.
In Maine, development of an HMIS system is part of a larger strategic vision and dedicated statewide system which will allow agencies to share information for the purpose of better serving the needs of people who are homeless. HMIS is designed to protect client confidentiality while at the same time bringing together the agencies and people who can provide assistance. Access to the HMIS system is restricted to homeless service providers, but aggregate data and periodic reports will be published as they become available.
Some of the latest Maine HMIS news and information
- Update Regarding Bowman Reports for the NOFA
- ART is back!
- ART is unavailable this morning
- ServicePoint 5.11.26 – Amended HMIS Data Standards
- Thank you all!
- ServicePoint is back
- ServicePoint unavailable at 12:30 today
- Service Update tonight 9/29/2015
- DV Reporting for Home to Stay – CSV Export from Oznium to MaineHousing
- ART is back
- More ART problems
- ART Difficulties Resolved
- ART Offline this morning
- Problems with ART Resolved
- September ART Training -Video
- Updated HMIS Data Entry Forms
- ART and clearing your browser Cache
- Updated HMIS Data Standards Manual
- Upcoming HMIS Data Standard Changes
- ART Reporting Webinar – Thursday, September 17th – 10:00 A.M.
- ServicePoint Network Maintenance Saturday, August 29th
- Training Tip: Relationship to Head of Household Data Element
- August 18th – Bowman Systems Visit Schedule and Registration Details
- Windows 10 -Bowman urges all ServicePoint users not to upgrade
- SAVE THE DATE – Tuesday August 18th, 2015 – Bowman Systems Visit
- HUD is getting ready for October 2015 report updates
- 2105 Shelter System Change Incentive Program Performance Measurements
- HMIS Shelter and Home to Stay Privacy Documents
- Two Income Outcome reports
- HMIS User Group – Tuesday, June 16, 2015
- Updated – Project data completeness detail w Services and SPDAT Report
- Getting to Great Data for the NOFA