Maine Homeless Management Information System (Maine HMIS)
HUD requires that every Continuum of Care work together to implement a shared data system designed to provide an un-duplicated count of homeless individuals, information on the number of people who are homeless, related demographics, and their needs over time.
In Maine, development of an HMIS system is part of a larger strategic vision and dedicated statewide system which will allow agencies to share information for the purpose of better serving the needs of people who are homeless. HMIS is designed to protect client confidentiality while at the same time bringing together the agencies and people who can provide assistance. Access to the HMIS system is restricted to homeless service providers, but aggregate data and periodic reports will be published as they become available.
Some of the latest Maine HMIS news and information
- HUD UDE 2015 Entry completeness detail Report
- 2015 Housing Inventory report video
- Fix for the Firefox error message when running ART
- ART REPORTING UPGRADE Jan 16 2015!
- Point-in-Time Unsheltered Count Training Video
- Updated ESG/HTS Data Collection Sheets
- Annual Point-in-Time (PIT) and Housing Inventory Count (HIC)
- New Report – COC ESG HUD 2014 Entry completeness detail
- New report – UDE Demographics (HUD 2014 Standards)
- Updated 2 – Income measure for Shelter System Change Program
- CoC APR and E-snaps Validation Issues
- Where is my Report Card? How come I don’t get an A any more?
- CoC APR and E-snaps Validation Issues in Q25 and Q26
- SSVF export for the VA Repository
- Data Standards Updates
- Training Opportunity – New and Updated ART Reports
- ServicePoint down time 12noon 11/4/2014
- ESG and HTS Cirtification report(s) Updated
- SSVF data standard update training (recorded)
- ART report updates, how do you find out what works?
- Data Standards FAQs
- APR Updates – New Reports available
- 2014 HMIS Data Standards Trainings – ESG & CoC
- Intro to HMIS / ServicePoint updates for the HUD 2014 Data Standards
- Configuration and updates continue
- ServicePoint upgrade about 1 am on October 16th.
- HUD 2014 HMIS Data Standards Manual
- 2014 Data Standards – New SSVF providers in ServicePoint.
- Q- Where do you get HMIS data for the NOFA?
- Minor Revision on ESG and CoC Exit Forms
- 2015 PATH Sample Forms
- 2014 ESG/CoC Data Standards Info and Sample Forms
- SSVF 2014 Data Standard Info and Sample Froms
- 2014 HMIS Data Standards Webinars
- Bowman Systems video intro to the new HUD data standards
- 2014 HMIS Data Standards Implementation
- Webinar for Shelter System Change Program Participants
- Updates to Shelter Data Completeness report(s)
- ART data will refresh twice a day starting on Monday August 25th
- Agreement Forms
- Updated reports and retired reports Listing
- Home To Stay HCV Application Documents Updated 8/2014
- APR Training and User Forum
- CoC APR Report updated
- ART reports updates completed