Maine Homeless Management Information System (Maine HMIS)
HUD requires that every Continuum of Care work together to implement a shared data system designed to provide an un-duplicated count of homeless individuals, information on the number of people who are homeless, related demographics, and their needs over time.
In Maine, development of an HMIS system is part of a larger strategic vision and dedicated statewide system which will allow agencies to share information for the purpose of better serving the needs of people who are homeless. HMIS is designed to protect client confidentiality while at the same time bringing together the agencies and people who can provide assistance. Access to the HMIS system is restricted to homeless service providers, but aggregate data and periodic reports will be published as they become available.
Some of the latest Maine HMIS news and information
- Two Income Outcome reports
- HMIS User Group – Tuesday, June 16, 2015
- Updated – Project data completeness detail w Services and SPDAT Report
- Getting to Great Data for the NOFA
- Data Completeness for the 2015 NOFA
- ART Back online and updated
- Data completeness detail report updated
- Two New Reports for Home to Stay
- Unscheduled 30 min down time at noon 4/7/2015
- PATH 2015 Data for EXPORT v 1.1 updated.
- PATH 2015 Reports are now available
- ServicePoint update at noon on Saturday 3/7/2015
- ServicePoint update completed
- PATH Data Entry Forms
- HUD UDE 2015 Entry completeness detail report updated
- Plan for scheduled extended ServicePoint Down time for software maintenance starting Wednesday Feb 18th at about 11pm through Thursday 19th
- PIT/HIC Reports Due Today – February 12th
- Update on Technical Difficulties Following the ART 3.1 Upgrade
- Updated APR and APR detail reports
- ART Technical Difficulties ART server down 2:30 for apr 15 min for fix
- Report retired – 0252 – Data Completeness Report Card (EE)
- 2015 Home to Stay Documents
- Point-in-Time Count Update – Important
- PIT and HIC – Tomorrow, January 28, 2015
- HUD UDE 2015 Entry completeness detail Report
- 2015 Housing Inventory report video
- Fix for the Firefox error message when running ART
- ART REPORTING UPGRADE Jan 16 2015!
- Point-in-Time Unsheltered Count Training Video
- Updated ESG/HTS Data Collection Sheets
- Annual Point-in-Time (PIT) and Housing Inventory Count (HIC)
- New Report – COC ESG HUD 2014 Entry completeness detail
- New report – UDE Demographics (HUD 2014 Standards)
- Updated 2 – Income measure for Shelter System Change Program
- CoC APR and E-snaps Validation Issues
- Where is my Report Card? How come I don’t get an A any more?
- CoC APR and E-snaps Validation Issues in Q25 and Q26
- SSVF export for the VA Repository
- Data Standards Updates
- Training Opportunity – New and Updated ART Reports
- ServicePoint down time 12noon 11/4/2014
- ESG and HTS Cirtification report(s) Updated
- SSVF data standard update training (recorded)
- ART report updates, how do you find out what works?
- Data Standards FAQs